Thursday, May 1, 2014

White on White

 
Outfit Of the Day
 
Wearing white on white is a trend we have seen a lot of this spring and I'm happy to report it looks like it will be just as stylish to strut your stuff in an all white outfit this summer too. Since embellished tops are in all the stores this summer, I've paired this creamy white blouse from Forever 21 with my favorite white skinny jeans from BCBGeneration.find them HERE.
(P.S. They're on sale!!)
 
When wearing layered color, it's important to keep your accessories tonal as well. It gives the look symmetry and balance. Here I accentuated the gold beaded accent in my blouse by wearing gold pumps and carrying a simple, but super, fun gold clutch wallet from Kate Spade.
 
Wearing all white gives you an instantly tailored look...
  
 
 
Metallic shoes and accessories are definitely on trend for the spring and summer seasons this year. Every designer has jumped on the band wagon and most have their own interpretation, which I think is so fun! The ones shown above happens to be Gianni Bini, but Vince Camuto has managed to create some unbelievably adorable metallic shoes this season, check out my favorite booties by him in a previous post HERE.
 
Top: Forever 21 Pants: BCBGeneration Shoes: Gianni Bini Clutch: Kate Spade
 
So I want to know, what are your go-to accessories when you wear a white on white outfit?? Let me know in the comments below.

 Thanks for stopping by!

 

 LOTS of X&O's - Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment