Monday, May 12, 2014

Everything is Gonna be All Bright

 
Happy Monday Lovelies!
I just love that spring is here and summer is right around the corner because that means bright colors are in all the stores and, if you know me personally, you know I adore any outfit that can bring a pop of color to my wardrobe.
 
This dress, which is from one of my favorite local boutiques, Four Chicks in the Park (Visit their Facebook page HERE and give them a like!) is the perfect dress for a daytime or nighttime summer date. the bold color is balanced by the loose fit; and the dress is cut short enough to show a little leg in an understated way...like I said perfect for a day with your special someone.  
 
I went with a neutral, taupe shoe to balance out the look.
These are some of my favorites from Forever 21.
Since the orange dress is such a bold, warm statement, I've paired it with a cool-toned, but equally bright, teal clutch from Francesca's.
A few stackable bracelets and your favorite watch are all you need to finish off this look. When wearing bold colors, it's usually best if you stick with minimal jewelry.
The Invicta watch was a wedding gift from one of my sweet uncles, the "hello" bracelet is a steal from Forever 21, the chain-linked bracelet is J. Crew, and the adorable taupe bow bracelet is Vince Camuto.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
 
lots of hugs!
- Brit

 


No comments:

Post a Comment