Monday, May 5, 2014

OOTD: Floral Print & Ripped Denim

My Floral print obsession this season has only grown...I just can't get enough!
I love this top from forever 21 because the beautifully colored floral print is placed over a neutral background making it pop in such an effortless way. 
When I wear this I feel comfortable and cute at the same time; if you ask me, that's always the perfect combo for any kind of outfit.
 
 
 
 
This blouse is so easy to wear with basically any bottom but I love it with my ripped jeggings from American Eagle.

 
 
 
I found this pretty statement necklace for an even prettier price at Forever 21Here is a link to more fun statement necklaces available at Forever 21 now
 
 

 Top: Forever 21 Jeans: American Eagle Shoes: Valentino Handbag: Tory Burch
 
 
I hope everyone has a bright & fun Cinco De Mayo!
 
Lots & Lots of Hugs!
Brit
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment