Friday, May 2, 2014

Sweet House Sweet Home

Hello Everyone, and Happy Friday!!
With summer fast approaching I have decided to start a new little venture. Along side fab philosophy, I will be blogging weekly on my new home blog Sweet House Sweet Home.
I've had a love for home design and décor for as long as I can remember. When I was a young girl, I just loved to look at my mother's Home and Garden magazines and would dream of one day decorating my own house when I was all grown up. When I entered my twenties and moved out all on my own, I enjoyed decorating any apartment or house I moved into; to me, that was the best part of independence at the time.
 My obsession with interior design has only grown since my husband Travis and I purchased our first home back in March of 2013, which we've decorated and renovated in hopes of turning this wonderful house into our home.
When I think of what makes a house a home, I think of family, comfort, good food, and an all around sanctuary. An abode to hide away from the world with your loved ones, a dwelling place where you laugh the hardest and share your thoughts, or a place to entertain good friends and gather memories.
 
As a housewife, I get great joy out of caring for my home and making it a place of escape from the hustle and bustle of the world for both Travis and myself.  
 
Throughout all the renovations this past year, and the immense decorating and organizing I've done, I have felt compelled to share my passion and love with those who might have the same interest, and I hope other's will share their tips, tricks, and home solutions with me too.
 
So please, take a little time to visit my other blog. I hope you enjoy what you find there.
 
Lot of Hugs!
Brittney
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment