Monday, June 23, 2014

Traditionally Chic in Blue & White + Sparking Jewelry Finds For the 4th

 
 
It's safe to say that I love fashion and dressing to suit any season or occasion, but around the 4th of July I find myself extra giddy at the thought of all the adorable and fun outfit possibilities. I'm a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to my wardrobe, so I tend to be a tad more classic in my styling than I am trendy. So, in sticking with tradition, and staying true to the American gal I am, I thought I'd kick off my week of Americana Fashion with a traditionally chic look.

I think there is something so feminine and romantic about a tea length lace skirt. I've paired my white one from Forever 21 with a vibrant cobalt blue cropped top (also from Forever 21.) This would be the perfect outfit for a 4th of July date with your honey or even a lovely dinner with family and friends.
 
 I threw on this white hat I've had lying around in my closet, for what seems like forever, basically because I can never resist an opportunity to wear a summer hat. (As you've probably already noticed if you follow my blog due to my slight fedora obsession.) A classic sun hat like this adds the perfect amount of sweetness to balance out the softness of the skirt. 
 
 
These earrings, which are my absolute favorite patriotic inspired find this year, are from Charming Charlie's. I will definitely be rocking these on the 4th.
This woven clutch is from Francesca's
My gold cuff was a total steal from Forever 21.
 
  
 
 
I thought a splash of red would really make this outfit perfect for Independence day, so I added a classic red pump. Mine are by Vince Camuto; these are seriously THE most comfortable closed toe pumps I own.
XO -BRIT
 
Since I'm featuring Americana style all week long, I thought it just wouldn't be enough to share just my outfits with you, so everyday I will be adding a little something extra to each post.
 
Today, I found some undeniably fun & festive pieces of Jewelry that are sure to make anyone sparkle on the 4th...
4th of July Earring Ideas

4th of July Bracelet Ideas

4th of July Necklace Ideas


Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to swing back by tomorrow for another 4th of July inspired look, and let me know in the comments below what your plans are for the 4th. I'd love to hear how you are spending your Independence day!
 
lots of love,
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment