Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring Makeup Favorites: Kardashian Joystick Lip Laquer

I've gotten so many questions lately about the lipsticks that I've been wearing so I thought I would share my FAVORITE (as of right now of course) that I just can't seem to get enough of this spring. These are not the only lip products I use, but they are definitely the ones I've been reaching for on the daily this season.

Kardashian Beauty Kroma Joysticks

These sticks created by the three Kardashian reality dolls have quickly become a daily must in my cosmetic bag and my purse. I casually picked one up at Ulta a few months ago when the bright colors and the great price caught my eye, and I've been hooked ever since. 
 I really like using every color I own from this collection. The design makes application a breeze and eliminates the need for a lipstick pencil which is usually a must when it comes to bright reds or pinks.
 

 
 I also really like the formula of these little lip lacquers. Even though it's not as long lasting as it claims to be, I still find that I don't have to re-apply these as often as I do other lipsticks, and it goes on so smooth and even. It's matte enough to compensate for the brightness and pigmentation of the colors, but doesn't leave your lips feeling dry after you apply.


 Baby Doll Pink
 
 Sea Coral
 
 Rose Parade
 
 Shocking Pink
 
 Retro Red
 
Modern Mauve
 
Color Swatches
From Left to Right: Shocking Pink, Rose Parade, Retro Red, Sea Coral, Babydoll Pink, Modern Mauve
 
You can find these joysticks at your local Ulta store or by clicking HERE.
 
XO. Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment