Thursday, April 24, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Brights on the Beach

 
 
 
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Top:Marshalls Pants: BCBGeneration Handbag: Michael Kors Bracelet & Rings: Forever 21 Earrings: Jessica Simpson Sunglasses: Ray Ban
 
The pants I'm wearing are now on sale at BCBGeneration. All sale items are an additional 30% off all the items that have already been reduced by 50%. It's an awesome deal!! To Find these pants online click HERE. Just an FYI, the Jasper pants fro BCBGeneration do run a bit big, so if you choose to order them online then you will probably need to go down one size.
 

To Find the Ray Bans I'm wearing (and obsessed with) click HERE.
 
Find my Forever 21 Cuff (for only $6.80!) HERE and the Midi Ring Set for $3.80 HERE

 
Let me know in the comments below if you find something fabulous online at BCBGeneration!
 
Happy Thursday my friends!
 
XO. Brit. 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment