Friday, March 21, 2014

Fashion Flashback: What I Wore in Vegas Day Two

Believe it our not, this trip I managed to pack both Travis and I in two carry-ons. A small victory for a fashion lover and product junkie like me. The biggest challenge was the liquid products since the airport only allows a 1 quart sized plastic bag per traveler. I never realized how many products I used until I started packing them...But somehow, I did it!
 
Anyway, since I was so limited on luggage space I packed one pair of shoes for the daytime, (my beloved, and surprisingly comfortable Michael Kors) and one handbag (my LV Speedy) that was comfy enough to carry around during the day, but large enough to cram in just about anything I thought I might need during our stay. So, just FYI, you will probably see these two items in just about every daytime attire picture.

Daytime Attire

 
 
 
 Top: Cremieux, Pants: Forever 21, Shoes: MICHAEL by Michael Kors, Bag: Louis Vuitton, Bangles & Bracelets: Seasonal Whispers, Trina Turk, & BCBGeneration Sunglasses: Ray Ban

 

Nighttime Attire

 
 

 Dress: Forever 21, Shoes: BCBGeneration Bag: Francesca's

 

 

 

2 comments: