Saturday, September 20, 2014

Summer Wardrobe Wrap-Up: Style Favorites

With summer at it's end (today is officially autumn) I must to admit I am seriously so excited to jump right into fall fashion, but before the best season of the year takes over my blog, I thought I would take a quick look back and share a compilation of my  personal favorite looks posted on the blog this summer.
 

Casually Striped

I had to include this look in my favorites for two reasons. First, this was probably the most worn dress in my closet this summer as it seemed to be the perfect thing to throw on for any casual occasion; and second, because I am still so obsessed with this adorable wifey tote from ILYCouture.
Click HERE to see the full look.
 

Comfy and Casual: A Summertime Essential 

I just love this outfit so much, when I came across this photo, as I was compiling all the pictures for this post, I was slightly sad I had to retire this look with the season. I will however still be wearing these white ripped skinnies in the winter because white after labor day is such a thing of the past ladies!
Click HERE to see the full look.
 

Feeling Bright and Lovely...

 
If I had to choose a single dress in my closet that I thought described my personal style to a "T" it would be this little number. The cut, the color combo, the print, -- all perfection if you ask me.
click HERE to see the full look.
 

Brights on the Beach

Ok, so I posted this look back in April so technically it was a spring post, but since I did find myself wearing this outfit a couple times this summer, I thought I should include it in my favorites. I just never seem to tire of the print on these BCBGeneration skinnies; the pattern and the color combo just makes me swoon every time I look at them.
click HERE to see the full look.
 
 
This was a date night outfit I wore during my road trip across the southern states this summer. Travis and  I had such a fun  and memorable time that evening on the Savannah Riverwalk that I just had to share this look again. Not to mention the bow detail on the back of this dress from Marshall's was so on-trend this summer.
Click HERE to see the full look.
 

 Channeling My Inner Audrey Heburn


What can I say, I loved my floppy hats this summer, especially this black one from Charming Charlie's.
click HERE to see the full look. 
 
 

 Modern Day Ballerina

And finally, my last but certainly not least, favorite look from this summer was my take on a wearable modern day ballerina outfit. I felt so feminine and pretty when I wore this look this summer. Being the girly-girl I am, there's just something about pink chiffon and white lace that speak to my inner child (and yes, my inner child is a total fashionista that loves any dress you can get a good twirl out of.)
click HERE to see the full look.
 
Thank you SO much for stopping by the blog today!
I hope you enjoyed this little summer wardrobe wrap-up. I have some seriously exciting stuff planned for fall coming very soon to the blog (including my very first giveaway! yay!) so stay tuned!
 
 
XO, Brit 
 

 


1 comment: