Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Modern Day Ballerina

Being the girly-girl I am, I can't help but love wearing a soft and feminine outfit any chance I get. This ballerina-inspired dress gives me a hint of nostalgia every time I put it on as it totally takes me back to the days of my childhood when "twirl-worthy" dresses were all I'd ever insist on wearing ( I will admit, I still like to twirl around every now and then.)  If you ask me, pink chiffon and white lace are the ultimate classics when it comes to femininity. 

Both the dress and the lace crop top I layered over the top are from Forever 21.
This deliciously pink statement necklace is also from Forever 21.  I bought this bejeweled item for less than $15; thus proving no matter what your budget, you can still rock the ever on-trend statement piece.
My clutch is from Francesca's; basically the only place I go when I'm in need of a small item like this one to stash my cash and lipstick. Francesca's always has an adorable handbag at an even more attractive price; this one, like most of their clutches, was only $34.
Since I was savvy and saved on most of my outfit, I splurged on the shoes. These nude patent pumps are by Christian Louboutin.

 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
 
XO. Brit
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment