Friday, August 1, 2014

Comfy and Casual: The Summertime Essential

 
You know that one outfit of the season that never fails you no matter what your day might bring? Well this little number is it for me. Those staple pieces that sit in my closet during the spring and summer months that will always be my trusty, go-to attire on days when I want to look my best, but I have no clue what to wear.  No matter how many times I've worn it this season (which has been quite a few) it still feels so fresh and comfy I never seem to tire of it.
I found this fabulous blue and white sleeveless wrap at Marshall's. Yes, another fab find, and the same day I got my hands on the adorable jumpsuit in my last post! See it HERE...Can I just say I was one happy shopper that day.
The ripped skinny jeans are from Forever 21.
My necklace is by Waxing Poetic. The bracelets I'm donning are an array of my favorite pieces I wear religiously from my personal jewelry collection. I wear my beaded Seasonal Whispers bracelets on my left wrist with my gold Kate Spade watch just about every single day of my life.

 
 
  My bag is the Louis Vuitton Neverfull and my shoes are by Gianni Bini. 

Thanks for stopping by today my sweet and lovely friends!
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and an even more wonderful month of August.
 
XO. Brit
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. incredible summer outfit! love the way it fits u! u look gorgeous and uve got amazing shoes on!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete