Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Feeling Fierce...Taking a Statement Tank From Day to Night

Nothing is quite as casually chic right now in the fashion world as a statement tee. I've currently been obsessed with wearing these little wordy tops just about anywhere and everywhere I go this summer. Since this has been such a staple in my wardrobe as of late, I thought I would do a quick post on how I take my statement tank from day to night.
When I recently came across a darling new online boutique called LouLuLux that specializes in statement tanks and extreme cuteness, I was instantly excited. I saw this "Fierce" tank on their site and I just couldn't pass it up. You can find it HERE
The sweet shop owner  Evanne, who happens to be the designer behind this awesome top is also a fellow fashion blogger who I have quickly come to admire. I just love following along with her personal style, and I know you will to, so be sure to check out her fashion blog: loululux
You can also follow Loululux on Instagram {loululux} so you don't miss out on any sales or new products that are sure to be just as dazzling as this little tank top.
For a more casual look during the day time, I wear this tank with my favorite pair of American Eagle Boyfriend jeans. {Buy them Here}
 
I love statement tanks like this one not only because they are so easy to wear, but they can be so versatile. You can throw on this top with just about anything and it's an instant on-trend ensemble.
Lovely little tops like this one are so fun to dress up too. Throw on a simple mini skirt you adore and your favorite pair of heels (mine happen to be my Valentino Rockstuds, find them HERE) and you are officially ready for a fabulous night out on the town.

This tank is available in sizes from extra small to extra large right now on LouLuLux.com ...and what's even better than finding this fab tank online? Getting 25% off your ENTIRE order until this Friday at midnight! Just use code: fabphil
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
XO. Brit
 


No comments:

Post a Comment