Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A Denim Dress For Fall

 
There has probably been a denim dress of some sort hanging in my closet since I was born. Being from Texas, I've grown up knowing that no wardrobe is complete without one. I love to wear denim all year round, but there's something about denim and the Fall that I just find so delightfully satisfying.
I've worn denim dresses in all shapes, color washes, and sizes but this one is possibly my favorite to date. It fits much like an oversized button down shirt, which gives it that boyfriend look and feel I find myself silently obsessed with from time to time. This new found favorite is from Target for just under $28! Find it HERE.
  
I've paired it with my over-the-knee camel toned Vince Camuto boots. In my humble opinion, there is something about a camel brown that complements denim better than in other leather. It might be the bit of country girl in me that I just refuse to shake.
 
 
My bracelets from top to bottom: Michael by Michael Kors (find it HERE,) J. Crew (HERE), My watch is by Fossil (HERE), and the "love" bracelet is from Forever 21.
My bag is Burberry and the earrings I'm wearing are the Reverie by Stella and Dot. (You can find them on my Stella and Dot page HERE.)
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! If you haven't entered my FALL GIVEAWAY you can check it out HERE. It's full of some of my Fall favorites I just know you will love too! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Michaela! I am so obsessed with denim everything right now! <3

      Delete