Thursday, December 11, 2014

Beauty Post: The Best Mascara basically EVER

All girls at some point in life sit back and silently dream of the day a magical beauty product will enter their life. One that requires minimal time and effort to apply yet looks absolutely fabulous every single time you put it on.
If you're anything like me when it comes to make-up, especially eye make-up (they are the windows to our souls after all,) you have glued, caked, and globbed your way through many different lash products all in attempt to obtain long, full, and eye-catching lashes.
My mascara purchasing habit has become a vicious cycle of one brand after another, after another, all to end up back where I started and only slightly satisfied with the result. Now, I'm not going to tell you how many different brands of mascara I purchased last month out of sheer frustration all because the one bought before fell just short of the other; but I will tell you this month the brutal cycle was ended when I stumbled upon a mascara that not only gave me the results I had been longing for from a good mascara, but has the ability to replace the use of false lashes as well.
Since I think I have finally found the one, I thought it would just be wrong and possibly down right mean  of me not to share it here on my blog.
Younique 3D Mascara
So, other than the fact that Youique has totally upped my lash game to Kardashian level makeup status and allowed me to skip the annoying and often painful process of gluing lashes to my face, it has some great skin benefits as well. Being gluten free, vegan friendly, chemical free, and 100% organic this mascara is the safest alternative to false lashes and other chemical-filled lash products in general.
The fibers that are applied in order to add physical length to the lashes themselves are made from loose green tea fibers. You can't get more natural than that. Oh, and on top of all that good stuff, it's also water resistant. You're welcome.
Here are a few pictures of my eyes with the 3D fiber lashes and not a stitch of any other eye makeup.
If you've always struggled with finding the perfect product for your lashes or are a fanatical falsies user like I used to be, I definitely think you should give Younique a try. I was skeptical at first, but after a good week of use I'm officially smitten.
Younique has a 14 day Love it Guarantee policy; which means if you decide after 14 days of use that you are unhappy with the product, you can return it for a full refund NO questions asked.
If you're interested  in having long, healthy lashes of your very own, you can check out my online party that's happening right now. Just click HERE.
There will be lots of before and after pics posted on the  Facebook Party Page as well, so if you'd like to check that out let me know and I'll be happy to add you to the group.
 
 Since it's the season of giving I think it's only appropriate you have a chance to win this amazing product for FREE!
Here's How: If you make a Younique purchase through my Party Page you will be automatically entered to win a FREE 3D Mascara.
 If you'd tried Younique 3D mascara in the past and just can't get enough, comment below and let me know.
 
Happy Holidays!
xoxo
Brit
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment